SSL Forums
 Home        Members        Who's On

Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

Woods inside meantimeExpand / Collapse

Forum GuruForum GuruForum GuruForum GuruForum GuruForum GuruForum GuruForum Guru
Woods inside meantime

That's fantastic - as properly as way i am hitting the ball, the tougher it seriously is the better," Westwood says. World No one Luke Donald of England, taylormade r11 driver ordinarily just one with the most reliable putters inside game. struggled about the greens final week, but in his case, he hopes this could be the 1 week when his perform about the greens happens with each other as he, like Westwood, tries for any very first significant victory. I'm not heading to be concerned as well very much in regards to the putter. r11 driver I've invariably felt like i am a fantastic putter and individuals items will arrive around," he said. "I've just obtained to continue to keep becoming affected individual and continue to keep providing myself opportunities. which is all I can do. taylormade burner 2.0" Woods inside meantime, nevertheless with his playing golf style and design CEO Byron Bell on his bag, resumes his chase of Jack Nicklaus' all-time report of eighteen majors right after missing the US and British Opens having a still left knee injuries endured in the Masters. taylormade burner 2.0 irons He obtained not played a total game because April right up until he teed away at Firestone final week. I'm nevertheless contending with my alignment and trusting the simple fact the fact that ball does not condition as very much because it chosen to," Woods mentioned right after shooting a one-over par complete finished 72 holes and finishing straight down inside 30s.
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

PermissionsExpand / Collapse

All times are GMT -6:00, Time now is 11:29pm

SSL.com Knowledge Base. Copyright © 2011